What We Did With Your Gift
Last year, over 650 people made financial donations that supported the services we provide. Here is a summary of what those gifts made possible:
Johns Island Outreach
|English as a Second Language||127 students|
|Child Learning Program||20 children (day)|
|Adult Basic Education||25 students|
|Life Skills||89 students|
|YES I CAN! After School Program||30 students|
|Summer Enrichment Camp||23 students|
|Food Pantry||1,086 families served|
|Clothing||1,143 families served|
|Number of Individuals Served||4,056|
|Direct Assistance Vouchers:||$41,492|
|Dental Services||3,197 patient visits|
|Prenatal and Women's’ Health||1,158 patient visits|
|M.U.S.C. Deliveries||59 babies|
|Volunteer Support:||5,659 hours of direct service|
|Soup Kitchen:||43,229 lunches served|
|Food Pantry:||2,115 families served|
|Clothing:||2,064 families served|
|Outreach Assistance:||411 families served|
|Direct Assistance Vouchers:||$32,391|
|School supplies and Christmas presents were
distributed to hundreds of neighborhood residents.
|Adult Education Program:||25 students|
|Volunteer Support:||4,002 hours of direct service|
Each gift makes a big difference!
- A gift of $25 provides one bag of groceries for a family in need.
- A gift of $50 sponsors an after-school study session.
- A gift of $100 makes possible a medical appointment for an expectant mother.
- A gift of $250 sponsors one emergency dental clinic.
- A gift of $400 takes 135 hungry people to lunch at the Neighborhood House.
- A gift of $500 covers the cost ofone complete initial dental evaluation.
- A gift of $5,000 sponsorsall of the services of Our Lady of Mercy for one day!